Thursday, March 22, 2012

More Important Things to Worry About

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel
When I quit my corporate job and decided to strike out on my own, I had a laundry list of stuff I had to do. I needed a space to run my operations, obviously. I needed to have at least a couple of employees that I could trust, and I needed phone and internet service. Anyone who doesn’t think of these things right off the bat is crazy. I wanted to have a single provider to cut down on extra bills and expenses, and at the recommendation of a good friend who has his own company I checked out smallbusiness.xo. I am absolutely glad I did. Our internet is fast and I know it’s capable of loading whatever data I need when I need it. More importantly than that, though, is the fact that I don’t think about my phone or internet—I just know they’re going to work. My internet at home goes down regularly, but it’s not an issue I have with my T1 connection. The entire point of having a service provider is finding one who offers what you need, and then forgetting about it. I’ve got more important stuff to focus on!

No comments: