Monday, November 19, 2012

WOW

Here it is only 3 days before "Thanksgiving", where has the time gone.  I can't see there being much going on this year in the way of getting together.  Things have fallen apart where family events are concerned.  Mom & Henry are in the nursing home, the kids are all the country, and my sister isn't cooking this year.  So, I'm not cooking either which leaves finding the only place we remember.  The one we stood in line over an hour last year on Thanksgiving Day, to eat a good meal.  Then we went to the nursing home, visited family and departed for our homes.  Yes, I got full and was miserable the rest of the day, but the day was lacking in what I've always tried to promote.  That's a big house full of family and friends with food all over the tables and barely enough sitting room for all who came.  Yes, things will be different from now on.

No comments: