Thursday, December 11, 2008

CheapO

Merry Christmas and happy new year Pictures, Images and PhotosWell, it's the Dollar/99cent Stores for me this Christmas. I venture to say that there won't be many gifts bought at other stores. I just can't afford the darn stuff at the prices' these stores want for them. I'm not like many people who, over extend themselves and then have to suffer the next year, for one day the year before. If I don't have it..........they don't get it..........Sorry.......that's the way it is............If they get it...........they better be damned proud, they got it............cause I probably had to go without something to get it for them...........
Do I sound like Scrooge? I definitely feel like him..........and found out years ago, that this is all about children............and so I make sure the small one's are taken care of.............the bigger/older one's will need to find out what causes this............and deal with it...........Merry Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos
So, without further adieu, I wish all of you a "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year". Please make it a safe one as well...............
Nita

No comments: