Monday, March 5, 2012

Just Imagine........

Back in the 80's there were these loose ladies at a certain bar, I would frequent.  They seem to have all the guys hanging around them and would eventually go off with one.  They were wild and full of the hooch as well as local weed or available dope.  It was their way of life and damned you if you gave them a look of disdain.  They would try to physically tear you apart, along with plenty of verbal assaults.  Yesterday, I ran into one of these ladies after all these years.  You can imagine the surprise that flashed through my mind as I gazed upon a person, not in good condition.  She is only 55 years old and I am 67, which gives me a few years on this woman.  I have to admit, that I couldn't believe how bad she looked compared to my 67 year old face and body.  Even worse was the fact that she didn't realize who I was and I knew who she was as soon as I saw her, made the situation more morose.  I have to admit, back in those days she was a lovely woman, with a sexy body.  I found myself jealous of her at times.  Today, I have only pity for this woman, but she still has a man.  Something I don't have and I guess that's good for both of us...........who knows?

No comments: