Thursday, October 18, 2012

Step-Children

It never occurs to people how to treat each other.  You have certain children who are models and others who are pieces of shit.  I say this because I have experience in this subject.  My step children are just that and they could care less how they treat people.  Yet, when all is said and done, you hear them whining about how they wish their lives were different and things were better for them.  They didn't try to do right in the first place and then they want things to be different?  I'm sure everyone has something they wish they had done differently.  To deliberately go and commit crimes against other people, then wish your life was better???? Excuse me???  How in the hell do these damn idiots sleep at night?  A habitual criminal needs to be put away where they can't hurt others or do what seems to be a formed trend for them.  Hey, don't come to me crying, when you went and did the crime.  If you don't want to do the time, then don't do the crime!  Enough said!

No comments: