Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hollywood Dopers........

They don't impress me much! Hell, if it had been me they would have thrown the books at me with no bail, and I'd be stuck in that place for 5 years or more.  I don't like people who throw their money around just because they can.  If you do the crime, then you need to do the time, and I feel that they think their money can work wonders for them, even when the chips are down.  So, far they are getting by with the "Hollywood" treatment, and I'm just waiting for them to really pull a good one.  If they get away with crime once, then they go back and do it again, thinking that their lawyer and their money can keep them out.  To, hell with out.....how are they going to get their money and their lawyers to keep them out of the grave?

No comments: