Monday, January 14, 2013

Who Gives A Rats Ass?

I've been a frequent visitor of a certain popular website for several years.  It's come to my attention that some of the young people love to air their dirty laundry on it.  I have "unfriended" some just to get away from the constant deluge of depressing subjects, remarks and crap.  I have yet to see that these young people are making a change in their situations.  I wonder why they think that everyone should know they are going through tough times with family members?  If you don't like the situation you are in then get the hell out and change it.  Don't sit around whinning about it in hopes someone will feel sorry for you and offer you a way out.  They have their own lives and problems, they sure as hell don't need you to add more to theirs.  Don't whine to everyone then the very next day, be so damn happy with the same person.  WTF?

No comments: