Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nails

You could say I was just about spitting "nails", this morning when I looked at my "Paypal" account..  For two days in a row, it has been hacked by assholes who prey upon unsuspecting people online.  This has caused me plenty of anxiety because of the financial situation I am limited to each month.  Living on "Social Security" income has become a way of life, since I am now considered a "senior citizen".  Therefore, there is limited cash flow each month to survive on and I find myself working for crumbs from websites to get extra cash.  This has left me wide open to these online hacker assholes.  Now, I don't even have trust in the one place I felt safe.  It's not their fault that I became lax with my personal information.  Yet, I considered them to be a safe place to transfer my monies.  I'm very pissed at the assholes who hacked my account.  If I knew who you were, I would file criminal charges against you and make your life as full of hell as mine has been in the last two days.  You would not get access to another computer the rest of your mean life.  Asshole!

No comments: