Friday, October 10, 2008

Leave Us Alone...........

You'd never guess I was grown, by the way some people act, when they think your doing something they don't know about. I haven't told everyone what I've been doing for the last 2 days and they are thinking all kinds of things.
Since my spouse and I have been apart, everyone has been in our business. So, when we got together to talk the other day and get a bite to eat they started assuming all kinds of things.
We stayed away from them and went our own ways, doing what we felt necessary to handle our situation. You would have thought, the whole world was about to crash. They couldn't have their noses in our business, and was making all kinds of remarks, every time we would show up where they were. My sister, even called my cell and sent me a nasty email. Well, she can stew in her own brew a few hours or days.
If we wanted others opinions, we would have asked them. Most of them know what our break up was about, and so they think we should stay apart. I believe that if two people love each other as much as we do, then they should find a common ground. So, we went underground and faced our own feelings the way we wanted to. Without them and their opinions! Now they are pushing it and delving deeper into our business. So I guess we'll have to decide soon, what we are really going to do........and get this crap over with. Darn all these idiots.........we're both well over grown.....and have a right to make our own decisions.........And we will !

No comments: