Monday, January 19, 2009

Arizona vs Pittsburg

It's Super Bowl time once again and we have the 2 contenders getting ready to line up and play. There's big money in winning the Bowl, and even pretty good money being the looser. Just getting to the Super Bowl, give's you the Ring.........and whatever money is involved in making certain plays and such. Then you have the "Player of the Game", who gets a car and some money. So, you've got a lot going, being in the Bowl.
All the fans will get their parties, under way on Super Bowl day, and be rooting for their favorite team to win.......
I'm already on 2 pots, where I can win some money if the game ends in a certain score. That's probably the only reason I will watch it.........as I did last night, when that Baltimore player got hurt.......I usually wait until the last few minutes to watch and see how the score turns out.

No comments: