Saturday, January 17, 2009

Grasping For Straws

Lately, I've noticed that several car makers are trying to put together an economical, environmentally safe car. I've also notice that with these amenities, comes a loss of car. They are made smaller, and leave out many options for comfort. With one of the cars, it's as if you have to re-learn how to drive. If you cut the corner too fast, it might tip over, because of the steering apparatus and the tight tolerance.
If you ask me, there's not enough car between me and that big semi, that's in the lane next to me. But I guess you didn't ask me, and there's the issue..........I'm a small part of the public, who will always find something wrong with things. So, here lies the problem. Finding a car to suit the majority of the public and to hell with people like me. I can't blame the car makers, they have the government and the EPA down their throats. I imagine, before this decade is over, we will find that many things are going to become very different, and we'll just have to live with them.

No comments: