Friday, March 6, 2009

Obama............

It's getting to the point, that all you see on TV is Obama........what the hell? I'm so tired of his face, it gets down too far under my skin.........Just do something........if your going to do what you said........why stand in the limelight all the time............people will see, and feel the effects of your actions.........you don't have to stand on a bandbox all the time..........It's almost as if he's saying..........here I am.........look at me........I'm controlling your country and guess what..........you can't do a thing about it.....NOW............I've got total control.........(at this point he gives his big toothy smile!)
Hell.........just do it and get it over with........
I'm used to getting screwed and not getting kissed........

No comments: