Saturday, December 5, 2009

No Show's........

Hey girls, how is it that we get all worked up over a guy, when we first meet them? I am older so, you know if I get a chance to meet a nice looking man, I'm trying to make the most of it. The problem, is when I think everything's flowing smoothly, suddenly everything falls apart. I know you have heard the old cliche "Give me your number, I'll call you, later". Well, I've run into that even more, now that I'm not a "young" lady, anymore.
Recently, I met this damned nice looking man, and he started up the conversation. I wasn't even expecting to meet someone at the location, I was at. When I finally realized that he was trying to flirt with me, I allowed the situation to play itself out. It moved a lot faster than I was anticipating, and before I know it, he had my phone # and I was on my way. Hell, he wanted to come over later, even. I chickened out, and went home, unplugged my phone, and went to bed. I thought sure, he would call me the next day to gripe me out. Not so!
I went back to the same place, and there he was.............now is when he started the questions......and I came up with a lie, about a "telemarketer" bothering me that day and forgetting that I unplugged the phone. Well, he went for it and before long was right back over there, giving me the same flirting treatment. So, when I was ready to leave, he told me he would call me the next morning, because he didn't know how late he would be working there that night. Paybacks are hell..............ha, ha........he got me! :)

No comments: