Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WHAT DO YOU CALL THE HAT THAT BLOSSOM WEARS

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer
I noticed on the channel guide that the SOAP Network was going to start showing a show that I had completely forgotten about until my memory was jogged. The show that hadn’t crossed my mind in fifteen or twenty years was “Blossom”. If you don’t remember the show, think about the teenage girl in the 1990’s that made the denim hat ( I can’t even describe the shape) with a flower popular. The only way that I know how to describe the hat is by calling it the “Blossom” hat. She had a cute brother, Joey, who later had his own show. I also think that he was in a show before “Blossom”, but I am having a really hard time placing him right now. I don’t remember much about the show except that I liked it and that it came on TGIF. I feel like I was at home every Friday watching television on Friday. I guess that teenagers stayed at home a lot more in the nineties than they do now. Getting my kids to stay at home and watch television on Fridays would be like pulling teeth!

No comments: