Sunday, February 19, 2012

Travel Channel

Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence
I have been actually looking forward to chilling on my couch and watching TV lately. I went to www.DirectStarTV.com and signed up for service and have been loving all the travel channel shows I have been watching. I have been watching and trying to decide where to take my next vacation. I am a teacher so I get summers off and always try and make the most of them by going on some pretty cool vacations. At this point I have Spain, Florida, and California on my list. Three places that I haven't been before. Thanks to the travel channel, I have my vacations all planned out and filled with the activities I am going to do and the restaurants I am going to eat at. I have booked my tickets for California and Florida and am saving up for Spain over the next couple of months. I have a feeling that I won't be getting much rest this summer and may actually be more tired than before summer! But it will be worth it for the great memories.

No comments: