Thursday, June 2, 2011

New computer


Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel
I couldn't believe it when my laptop died halfway through my thesis paper last month. And when I say died, I mean it totally conked out and lost all of my work. I'm not quite as panicked as I was back then but it was a lot of work deciding on a new computer when I had so much other stuff going on at the time. I decided to spring for a top-of-the-line model so I wouldn't have to buy another one in just a year and I got all of the extras including virus protection and some photo editing software. I even did some research at wirelessinternetproviders.net and decided to get a mobile Internet connection to make working from home or class easier than it was before. I think I'm getting used to my new machine and luckily I've been able to remember a lot of the main points of my thesis outline. It has been easy re-creating it from scratch but honestly, I feel like it's even better this time than it was before.

No comments: