Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Darn Him....

I guess it's a Mexican stand-off, he refused to eat the dinner I cooked last evening and then slept on the couch, in protest to my recent actions........lol......oh well, he can stew in his own, brew.........he also, doesn't have a car, and has been showing me he can walk to the bus stop for the last two days......it's good for his health, so why try to stop him or offer him a ride......lol.
Anyway, I hope he's looking for a "new fool" to put up with his sorry ways. I really enjoyed sleeping by myself last night and hope I get to tonight.
He always gets up at 6am when he doesn't have to. That irks me to no end, I'm not a morning person. He made sure to turn on the TV this morning to bother me, and get me to gripe......I left him alone, but really wanted to gripe. Darn that killed me!
Today's a new day, full of opportunities, we'll see what materializes.

No comments: