Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm tired again.........

I'm getting more and more tired of this man, that's living here with me. He cops attitudes every time I don't do exactly what he wants me to do. Sometimes, I don't even realize what I've done, but I sure get the horrible looks.
I'm getting to the point I don't want to be around him anymore. I wish there was a way, for him to leave without all the meanness and hurt to go through. Yet, I know he will put it on me, real strong and I'll want to give in and take it all back.
The fear of loneliness, haunts me too, which leaves me undecided as to when or how, I'd be able to initiate, the actual actions. I've been alone before, and it's not a good feeling. Most of the time he's good to me, but the attitudes, are killing everything. I no longer, care for him the way, I once did and that hurts. I just wish there was an easy way to do this.

No comments: