Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tired of it..........

I'm so tired of this whole primary, it's a pain and every other commercial is Hillary or Obama.............the television industry, is making money, if no one else is.........I'm sick and tired of it...................get it over with, already.
If it's going to be (Go forbid) Obama, then get it done................If Hillary..............whatever..........I'm just tired..............I grimace every time I hear, Obama's voice.................I just want to throw something at the TV or turn it off. To think, we might have to look at his face and listen to his voice, for the next four years, irks me. I don't believe a word he has to say............he's just running for the "all sought for office".......big deal! I cringed when I first heard that he had joined the presidential race.............I knew, that there was an element of doubt. Now, it's blown way out of proportion. He has a big chance.......and that's a shame............

No comments: