Monday, April 28, 2008

Honeymoon Over?

I'm so tired of this crap.........He just won't do right. What's up with men, anyway? Why, do they always have to dictate what you do, and how you do it? Why, do they work so hard to get you and then stop, once they have you in their grips?
Damn it, they are so great to you the first few months and then they just start getting lazy and act as if you don't matter to them anymore. They make you feel like your just there to serve them. You know, washing the clothes, cooking, dishes, house cleaning.....all the above......well, what about the private time? Yeah, that's not supposed to stop.....but it's not long until, it ebbs away, like your age. I'm not a beauty, but I wasn't one when we got together, either. Things were a lot different, when that first touch and kiss happened. It's just not fair and I don't like being pushed aside, like an old shoe. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there just like me. They know how it feels, and don't like it either.


No comments: