Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Lazy Day

It’s been an eventful beginning of the week. We’ve had bad weather and the hail in some areas were golf ball size. They even said there was tornado, in the northern part of the DFW area. So, it’s still cloudy, but they say we are out of the rain for a day or so, then the chance again in a day or so. It turned cool again, with the cold front that came through so, that makes me want to stay inside where it’s cozy.

Having this computer is just the very thing to keep me occupied. Not only does it give me something to do, I can always connect to the outside world as long as my DSL stays working. I’ve had a few times when the Phone tech’s would have to come out and re-install a new card down in the main box on the next street. The tech says that with all the boards that are running in the box, it stays warm in there and the heat has an effect on the DSL card. Either way, it’s a problem for everyone on this street and local area when this happens. Sure cuts into my blogging, unless I can make it to the library.

Today, though is a good day and I’m hoping it stays that way. So far so good.

No comments: