Friday, July 17, 2009

Are You Redneck ?

They say your redneck if you, ride your “harley” backwards…………..lol emoticon Ever tried that? I’ll bet you haven’t and what’s even more funny, is doing it. I have many redneck friends, and they have a bunch of fun……….or so they say…….either way…….they wake up the next day, wondering how they got there…. emoticon of course there’s more to that story than meets the eye……….you’d have to have been there.I know you think I don’t know what I’m talking about, but there are plenty of rednecks in this area, and I’m sure you know a few in your area.

So, have you joined this website…………if not then, go in and check it out. It’s funny and you’ll wish you were having that much fun. They want you to check in as a redneck and see if you qualify? Do you, or are you just faking it? They, love to show you what your missing. It’s a great place to let loose and enjoy life………..for a change…….there’s not many chances to do that any more. emoticon If your single, then it’s the time of day, to get a life, for yourself……….whether, you know what you want or not………go for it, it might just turn out for the good…..what’s to loose?

No comments: