Friday, July 24, 2009

New Place To Party.......

me drinking Pictures, Images and Photos

drinking Pictures, Images and Photos
I need to find a new place to party, and be around a different crowd. I've gotten to the point that the local pub, I go to is so boring that I can't enjoy myself one bit. I know all the people that go there, and with the exception of a few stragglers I can't tell you most of their life stories, or backgrounds. Knowing this, how the hell can I find any excitement in getting with a guy that frequents the establishment? I already know who he's been with, and what he's likely to do. That's not much fun and certainly, not enticing. I've been told about a VFW, close to my home, but the cops are bad in that area. I really don't need to come out and head down the street only to see the flashing lights of a squad car behind me, pulling me over to give me a ride down town to the station for a DWI. So, what to do, is still a problem, and I guess I'll keep going to the place that's familiar and being bored to hell.........

No comments: