Sunday, July 26, 2009

Getting Old

Everyone keeps pushing the fact that I'm getting old. What makes it even worse, and ruins my whole day is when they direct the statements towards my health or impending situations. I'm not sick and if the doctor's wait on me to get sick they'll go broke. All these different advertisements come in the mail, telling me to get ready for my demise, or death. Damn it, why can't they leave me alone? I'm just a healthy old woman, who will live till she dies and don't want to be bothered about it. I have my life insurance, paid up...........so, the kids won't have to worry about getting rid of my body..........It's the damnest thing, insurance is supposed to protect you ......right? Well, how can it keep me from dying........I'm just not on that realm.......

No comments: