Monday, November 8, 2010

Different People

There are many different people in my life, and I often wonder why I even allow some of them to influence me, with their crap?  It's amazing the type of people you can run into, when shopping.  What's even worse is the type of people you meet in bars.  There are some that are down right crusty.  Others are the local bar flies, the loose women and the men who are looking for them.  There's the falling down drunk and the social drinker.  As a bartender, I deal with these many flavors of people.  Given the chance I can be just as crazy as some of them, depending on the amount of beer that's been placed on the table.  I do try to control my amount, because I am left to drive my drunk car home.  Sometimes, I have to put it on "autopilot" and tell it "home James".....Somehow, that fellow makes it.......safely!

No comments: