Friday, January 21, 2011

My Friends Birthday

There was a party for my friends, and they had it at a local club, where they often frequent.  There was plenty of food, beer and fun.  It was hard to get good pic's cause everyone was moving around and having a great time.  I believe this is Kemberly, opening a present and I'm not sure who the guy in the white hat is, but I believe it's Tim's brother.
Kem, was putting on the funny glasses that Timmy brought for the party........at least I think he brought them...hell, they may have been a gift........
Here is Tim........doing his usual frolics.........as you can tell..........he moved!
here is Timmy, reading some birthday cards and his reactions were comical as usual......we all had a good time.........the food was a mexican theme, and it was  "HOT" with peppers.......everyone was drinking fast to kill the fire......a plus for the club owner!

No comments: