Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Neighbor's

The man across the street, is a pain in my backside. He thinks he owns the neighborhood. He was moving this yard before I bought the house, as a favor to the people I bought the house, from. He kept mowing, after I bought the house, so I told him I'd rather do it myself or have someone do it my way, after he back into my mailbox, with his riding lawnmower. He wasn't careful how he mowed, and I knew he would mow down, flowers and bushes I had planted.
His grandchildren(who love to ride it) and him will still mow over into my yard when they get beside my house, in order to turn the awkward sucker around. The thing backfires and pops real loud, and makes your whole body jump. Many times I've gone out and grass & dirt would be thrown all over my car, where he would mow so close to it. I'm really getting tired of him and his grandkids, doing this. When I'm not home, he will mow my driveway, down real close and cut into the roots of the St. Augustine grass along the sides. It makes my yard look unmowed and you can't grow a nice level even yard, with someone doing that. I've tolerated him, so I guess he thinks it's ok, but I'm just about out of tolerance.

No comments: