Monday, September 8, 2008

I May Be Starting Something.......

Every one's against him.........I wonder how well they could have run the American government, with all the stuff that's thrown at him. I know that Bush, hasn't fared well, but I'd like to see all these griper's get their butts up there and handle all the daily affairs, that Bush has had to face. It's called " walk a mile in their shoes". If any of you griper's think you can do a better job, then why didn't you run for president? I'll bet you'll come up with all kinds of excuse's, just to cover your back side's. One might be, "I don't want that job"! I would ask you......."why not, since you seem to know how to do it"? I truly believe, many people just want something to gripe about and Bush is just as good a subject as anything else. He's human and so are we, why try to kill someone with words? They say "kindness" is a much better way. I say get off Bush, he's soon gone anyway, and then you've really got an open field, to play. Bush, loves our America, just as much as we do, he just couldn't get it right.

No comments: