Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today Is Starting Off

I just don't understand it.........you get up and your eyes seem to be stuck together, so you ramble through the house/apartment and everything you touch just sits there and won't move. Either that or you can just walk by it and it will fall. What's up with this thing that happens, when your half awake and really don't need it happening, right now thing? Today, seems to be one of those days.
I've gotten up, put on the coffee, fed the animal, logged on to the internet, gone back gotten a cup of coffee, accessed my websites that I frequent and it's just not going right. Two of them are having some kind of problems, which leaves me without much to do. I can tell it's going to be one of those days. Nothing is going to go right.........you'd think it was a full moon or "Friday 13th". Makes you want to go back to bed and stay there.

No comments: