Thursday, September 18, 2008

Now Here's The Point..........

If I'm so sexy.........where are things with me? I'm just an old woman, who has someone who thinks she's fat and old...........I rest my case......there's not much to look forward to when, your old an fat. If there was, then I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in........having a man live with me, that has this idea, I should be thankful! Thankful for what? Someone, who wants to be treated special, while I get the head game, of "oh, I love you so much", when he actually, uses me so much! You know when things aren't right, and you either jump up and give some grief..........or just wait it out, until they finally get tired of the boredom. Yeah, he love's me so much..........as long as he gets his way.........if he don't then I catch the crap......

No comments: