Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just My Luck........

I was looking for some good soaking rain, with this hurricane, and what have we got? Nill.......nothing.....a small shower, that lasted all of 5 to 6 minutes.......! We have plenty of wind and clouds, but hardly any rain.....Now, I know your saying for me to count my blessings..........I know your right.....yet, some rain would have been nice. Almost every time a good set of storms comes through the Texas area I live in........we miss them....and hardly get any rain. Texas hasn't issued a mandatory water rationing this year, but it still needs some rain, to make the lakes fill up to a good level. I realize that New Orleans, is under water in most places.........it's as if.........some get all the water and others........get none. It would be nice if things were evened out a bit more, don't you think? I guess God, has his own way of doing things, and it's not my call........darn it!

No comments: