Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July.........















What kind of idiot's, go outside at 12:30am, in the middle of the night, to shoot off fireworks? These idiot's that live on my street ! I'm laying there sound asleep and I hear this thud....and a loud pop and the sky lights up.........with all those deafening sounds. This went on for about and hour and then when I get to sleep again, about 3 0r 4am, they do it again..........I was about ready, to go outside and tell them what I thought.........calling the police would have done nothing, but bring them to my address......of course, the neighbor's would have seen them coming down the street......it's a straight shot and you can't miss the site of a police car...........so....as long as they don't set the house or yard on fire........you tolerate them....
I'm hoping there aren't any leftover celebrations, tonight.......Latino people, tend to celebrate way past the actual holiday.

No comments: