Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Questions Asked Retired People?

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day I went downtown & into a shop. I was only there for about 5

minutes, & when I came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.


I said to him, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break"?

He ignored me & continued writing the ticket. I called him a "Nazi."

He glared at me & wrote another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a "doughnut eating Gestapo."

He finished the second ticket & put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he wrote a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more I abused him the more tickets he wrote.


Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus, & the car that he was putting the tickets on

had a bumper sticker that said, "Obama in '08."

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my health.




No comments: