Saturday, July 26, 2008

They Just Don't Look


The drive way across the street is a hazard for any car parked in front of my house. My mailbox also has suffered for these people's onslaught. The back out and just don't look in the mirrors or in back of their vehicle.











My daughter's pickup, got creamed when she was here.




If this was the first time, I could understand it, but this same guy has hit this truck and my mailbox.

The other time a vehicle got hit, was on Mother's Day, and my other daughter's pickup was also parked in the same place. This "little old lady", was across the street picking up her grandchildren from their visitation with those grandparents, and she backed out and broke Ashley's truck tail light. This lady must have been on some heavy medication, because she was very out of it.........it scared me to see her drive off.

No comments: