Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Getting Old.......

There's this funny hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach, as I watch which way this situation is going to unfold..........
Me and my spouse have been not getting along well, since the 4th of July, when I had one too many beers and went to sleep when we got home...
He has been griping more and more lately about me spending too much time on this computer or about me sitting on the slot machines, at the local bar we go to, instead of sitting right up under him all the time...........
Hell, I'm trying to make money on this computer, when I'm home..........he's in the living room listening to his Mexican music or watching his Mexican shows on TV. All of which don't interest me.......either way, he knows where I'm at...........and that I'm not out running around on him, with some other guy...........still he gripes.
When, I'm on the machines at the bar........many times, I make more money than I do on the internet, in one day.......and he's right there, too........so, he sees what I doing and sits at the table right next to where I am..............what's the big deal on that? If he wants to interact with me, why don't he get a chair and sit next to me and watch me.....or better yet, get on the machine, next to me and play.........Hell, he might win!
Nay, not him.........he wants to run here and there, spend.........this expensive gas that's so high.....doing what he wants to do...........and he wants me with him....! It's too hot to do much of anything out doors, and using the air in the car just burns more gas.........but he don't care........he's on the prowl all the time......"garage sales"......"flea markets", "eating at our favorite restaurants", spending money..........he says, I don't want to go anywhere with him, anymore.
When he asks you if your hungry........you'd better tell him, quick.......what you would like, cause if you leave it up to him.......it's some form of Mexican food.........Hell, the first few times, were ok.........but after awhile.........it gets old........and you want something else.......
I know I don't appreciate, how good he is to me.......but, there's just so much 4 year old pouting, that you can take. This is every time he don't get his way.......hey, I thought I was getting a man, instead of a boy......
I have five kids..........I don't need another one..........

No comments: