Saturday, July 19, 2008

Handcrafted Jewelry

Wow, what a collection of fine jewelry! This is very hard for me to look at because I’m a jewelry freak. I love rings, bracelets & necklaces. It’ s like putting a kid in a candy store. Wendy Culpepper, is a designer of handcrafted jewelry , that has recognition world wide, and has been showcased in popular magazines, and worn by many celebrities such as Rachael Ray, Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, Rachel Hunter and many more.

I went to the website and have enjoyed myself looking at all the different designs. The quality is outstanding and offers a money back guarantee, plus free shipping. Now that’s quality you can stand behind.

Do as I did and check out the website at http://www.wendyculpepper.com, to shop or browse her fine jewelry. For a more personal approach, call 1-212-629-8161 and speak with one of their friendly sales representatives.

No comments: