Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'll Miss Him.......

I'm writing this in blue, because...it's one of those moods, that I'm in right now.......My spouse moved out after several days of pouting and being mad at me.....so, I'm on the first day of being home alone and it will take some time, to get used to it, since he was under foot all the time. Right now, it's kind of nice,but I know that as the days, go by and I see things to remind me of him and when I bump into him at our local places, it will tug at my heart strings.
Yes, I will miss all the things he did for me and yes he was good to me, but he just couldn't stop the little boy pouting. That really got to me, and I had had enough. It looks like he had enough too, and so he's gone. Each day will be different and if I stay busy, I'll be ok. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'll make it just fine, I know me, because this isn't my first rodeo.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are sure you do not want him, then take everything that reminds you of him and burn it. It is very healing. Say goodbye to the items and your husband at the same time.

I wish you luck.