Friday, July 11, 2008

Need Memory?

Need more memory? Well, unless you have your own electronics store, you’ll have to buy more
memory. I don’t know how computer smart you are, but there are many out there that can shock the socks off me, when it comes to know, what makes a computer work. I’ve talked to my son, many times and listened to the computer jargon, with this look on my face, like put that in “human terms”?
The memory can be low and you won’t be able to download certain programs or software, that you might want to keep.So, that means you need more memory installed, and it’s not cheap. This is a website that offers you a check up on your computer, plus you have several different ways of ordering a part. This online website, stocks Name Brand parts, plus they’re 100% guaranteed compatible memory for most brands.

No comments: