Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bad Acquaintances

Just when you think things are going right and your life is rolling along well, something always happens and throws you a curve. I have been doing a part-time job recently and never thought anything so stupid could happen to ruin a good deal. Dealing with the public all these years, has given me a lot of experience and so I didn't think I wouldn't be able to deal with this problem.
Today's young people are truly obnoxious, loud and unruly, to say the least. This was the type of situation, that caused my demise. I wasn't ready for the onslaught this person, attacked me with. Needless to say, it made it's rounds at the place I worked and I was let go, because of back stabbing, jealous and opportunistic people. I am glad in a way that it's over, but my integrity and feelings are involved. I feel letdown, by the boss and the other co-workers. This shouldn't have happened the way it did. I don't like it but can't change what has happened, so I will go on and make the best of a bad situation.

No comments: