Friday, August 22, 2008

Computer Speakers

Most of the time, you can get a set of speakers, included when you buy a desk top computer. Lately I've noticed, that the electronic stores, sell just the tower(modem), keyboard and mouse. That leaves you to buy the monitor and speakers. Xoxide, has a large variety of speakers and many other computer enhancements. I have the speakers, that came with my package deal, when I purchased my computer. Xoxide offers computer speakers that can take your audio experience to a higher level of entertainment. You can get 2.1 or 5.1 speakers for your PC to enhance your gaming or music with surround sound. Some of the brands are Logitech, Razer Mako, Logisys Alien, Sicuro and other designs. Now, that's a cool idea if you like your games or music up loud. My son can blast you right out of the house with his surround sound speakers. I suppose we older people can't really enjoy being blasted out of the house.
There's so much to see on this website, so look around and find the speakers, that will give you the amps you need.

No comments: