Monday, August 25, 2008

The Sorry Person

It's gotten to the point that you have to kiss the backside of someone in order to have something you really want. I'm tired of it and wish I hadn't of wanted it. Most of the time, I stand up for myself and don't let people run over me. This time was different and now I feel like a fool. I suppose the time will come when, that person will get back what they deserve, but probably not in my lifetime. That person is a youngster, compared to me and hasn't learned that you can't go around spouting off and making life miserable for others. Satisfaction, on their part made me very unhappy and I can't change what they did, I can only blow it off and go on. My consolation, is that this person, will get it back one day.......3 or 4 times worse. I feel sorry for them, when it happens.

No comments: