Saturday, August 23, 2008

THE PERFECT WIFE

This is a hard one for me to write about, since I've been a wife several times, and I still haven't gotten it right. It seems you have to be a mother, friend, lover, cook, domestic servant and whatever else he wants you to be. I fail to find being an individual in any of those categories.
Actually, that is what most men want from women and once in awhile you find a refreshing person, who actually likes his woman to be strong and responsible, with plenty of personality. "The Perfect Wife", is one who is dependable, moral, loving, and giving. We just can't be anything else, it's built in to our beings. Women are raised by their mother's to be the best they can be as a woman, so they won't have to worry about other women, trying to snatch up their man. Sorry, ladies I know this hasn't worked for many of us.
I can remember going to high school, and making sure that I took "Home Economics",(home making) to be sure I had everything going for me. I was going to be the best at being everything a man could want, for "The Perfect Wife". I knew how to cook, clean, do laundry, needle work, and still be a woman at night. Two babies, later I was a total wreck and barely dragging myself around during the day. Nights, had become engrossed in sleeping, and not much of anything else. By that time I had totally lost the person, I was before I became "The Perfect Wife".
I believe some ladies, have it easy and are natural women of the home. Some women like myself, really have to keep at it, just to scratch the surface.
I believe, that being loved is the best activator of a woman's actions, toward her family. When she is loved and she feels it, then she becomes the giver, that her heart has been hiding. When a woman, is happy and loved she will climb mountains, swim oceans and all the other wild things, to be with her people/family/man. She is the strength, when your down, the helper, the friend, the mender, the mother, the companion, the lover just to mention a few.

No comments: