Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Do You Believe It?

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., addresses the delegates ...
AP
Tue Aug 26, 11:08 PM ET
I don't believe it for one minute.........not Hillary.....she's been told to do this to keep the party together, and I don't like it at all. I felt really sorry for her and the front she had to put up, to give the unity that the Democratic Party needed. It really wasn't an easy thing for her, but she's a good stateswoman, and advocate of human rights, so I suppose, she knew this was the only right thing to do. I'm more proud of her for being the unifier, instead of the destroyer. I'm not sure I could have been as congenial as her and her supporters, in all this mess. Here's to you "Lady", you sure know how to bowl them over good! I'm sure that lump in your throat was a hard "swallow", and you had to eat a lot of "crow", to pull this one off. We knew you would, and you did! I saw that your "hubby" was proud of you too, and knew what you were dealing with as you spoke.

No comments: