Friday, August 22, 2008

EVERYBODY WANTS ME TO DIE........

I'm so tired of getting these offers for burial at different facilities. It's like they know I'm older than most people and they think I'm going to kick the bucket any day. So, they are trying to get in on the band wagon and get the money for my death.
There's this place called Neptune Society that's trying to get me to enter a contest for a PRE-PAID CREMATION. Then there's this other place, close to my home that's offering me pre-paid funeral arrangements, along with a lot to bury me in, a headstone and perpetual care. The motto: Simple, Economical and Dignified........yeah, right. Ok.......now what's the deal.........HELL..........I HAVE TO DIE! I'm not ready and they can kiss my grits..........that's how I feel about their deals! Where does the Dignified come in?

No comments: